Looking for some great ideas for strengthening student behaviors in the school setting? Spend a year with educational consultant Dan St. Romain virtually as he walks you through effective, developmentally appropriate, and fun ways to teach critical skills in the areas of social, emotional, and ethical development using children’s literature, consistent phrases, gestures and engaging activities.
Course Perks: • 24 online video sessions:
• 2 Introduction sessions
• 20 behavior lessons (2 per month)
• 2 bonus lessons
The lessons feature
• Dan’s list of 100 recommended children’s books
• List of over 60 foundational behavioral phrases/ examples of gestures
• Multiple recommended activities for strengthening behavioral skills
• Perspective considerations for each of the skills
• Potential traps to avoid when teaching skills
• Recommendations for a yearly schedule
• Monthly virtual touch-ins and lesson reviews with Dan
• End-of-Program Certificate – 8 hours of Professional Development upon completion of video sessions
Plus: Course participants receive a 10% discount on all songs, lessons
and accompanying Juan Pablo Chameleon resources.
How it Works: Individuals can sign up for the course at any time throughout the year. Upon registration, participants receive access online video sessions and can self-pace how they choose to watch them. They have a full year to view all sessions. Additionally, Dan provides ongoing support hosting monthly Zoom chats for participants, where he highlights skills, offers suggestions, and answers questions.